What We’re Doing for the Corona Virus
In light of the current circumstances, we want to reassure you that our medical facility is prepared and ready to continue serving our community and to provide medical services to those in need. Our dedicated team has taken appropriate preventative safety measures to protect you and our staff.
Please know that we are monitoring this situation closely and will continue to sanitize our office thoroughly and consistently. We will continue to update you with any changes moving forward. We are committed to supporting our community in the safest way possible, and we thank you in advance for continuing to support local businesses like ours.
CORONA VIRUS MEASURES TO PREVENT INFECTION
We are using the very best practices available to minimize any exposure. The health and safety of our patients and staff is our number one priority at all times.
OUR DOCTOR AND STAFF ARE:
● Washing our hands frequently (20 seconds minimum)
● Using appropriate personal protective equipment
● Using disinfectant on hands before and after patient care
● Using disinfecting wipes and/or solution or spray to disinfect knobs, counter tops,
frames, desktops, keyboards, phones, etc., multiple times per day
● Disinfecting frames after handling
● Discouraging use of other person’s work stations
● Requiring any staff person feeling ill, with fever or cough to stay home
● Upon re-opening, staggering our schedule so as to ensure social distancing
● Only one patient per appointment to enter the office unless a minor or disabled person who needs supervision or assistance
● Use mask upon entering our office
● Temperature reading before entering our office
● Use hand sanitizer before using check in items
● Use hand sanitizer before handling frames
● If you have a fever, feel ill, or have a cough, please let us know by calling or
messaging us to reschedule your visit